|Agents Prentiss and Todd go undercover to profile a pickup artist who uses his skills of persuasion to lure women into danger.|
|Best Moments Between Characters:|
- When Prentiss and Jordan started chatting about adding each other to their Facebooks.
- Morgan: Okay, let me school you real quick. What you have to do with these ladies - just take control of the conversation. When you're talking, what makes you feel like an expert?
- Jorden: So how bad did I just screw up?
Morgan: On a normal scale of one to 10, I'd say a six. But on Hotch's scale, an 11.
- Morgan: So, how's it going?
Reid: Not good. I gave the profile to one woman, and she asked if I was the unsub.
- Reid: (via phone) Hey, how are you doing?
Melissa: Great. I told my HMO I got abducted by a serial killer, and they gave me free dental x-rays.
|The turning point in the investigation:|
|Robert, the son of the Holdens' former maid. He loved Vanessa, and when he was caught with her at a young age - Mrs. Holden had smacked him, and Vanessa had denied any attraction. After taking Viper's class, he went after the woman who rejected him, Vanessa.|