Sign in or
|Version||User||Scope of changes|
|May 17 2012, 11:41 PM EDT (current)||DerekMorganIsHot||1 word added, 1 word deleted|
|Oct 26 2011, 1:40 PM EDT||#1hotchfan||1 photo added, 1 photo deleted|
Key: Additions Deletions
Know more about Kirsten Vangsness?
Add what you know to her page by using the "EasyEdit" button.
Birthday: July 7, 1972 (current age 38)40)
Birthplace: Pasadena, CA
Awards: 15 Minutes of Female Best Actress Award, the Los Angeles Drama Critics Award for Best Emerging Comic Actress, the Golden Betty Award
Spouse/Significant Other: Melanie Goldstein (Engaged, November 2008)
A highly acclaimed theatrical performer, Kirsten Vangsness is currently a member of Theatre of Note in Hollywood, California. Her character, Garcia, was originally introduced in a recurring capacity, but Vangsness was quickly added to the main cast during the first season. In addition to her role on Criminal Minds, she has appeared in the series "LAX" and "Phil of the Future."
- Was the 2005 recipient of the LA Drama Critics Circle Natalie Shafer Award for: Best Emerging Comedic Actress.
- Was made a series regular on Criminal Minds in early 2006 after she guest starred in several episodes.
- Produced the play "The Learned Ladies" by Moliere for the Theatre of NOTE in Hollywood, CA.
- She has been a: grant writer, personal assistant, restaurant hostess, and child counselor.
- Her first paid acting job was a Diet Dr. Pepper commercial.
- She is a fan of The Office.
- Is a proclaimed Lesbian. (Her fiancee is named Melanie Goldstein and are planning to marry in 2013).
- Has the same relationship with Shemar Moore in real life as her character,'Penelope' does with his character, 'Derek Morgan'
- Kirsten has signed on to play "Madge" in the Independent Film "In My Sleep". The movie is currently scheduled for release sometime in 2009.
See Also: Joe Mantegna | Thomas Gibson | AJ Cook | Shemar Moore | Matthew Gray Gubler | Kirsten Vangsness | Rachel Nichols | Mandy Patinkin (Former) | Lola Glaudini (Former) | Paget Brewster (Former) |