Sign in or
Know more about Lola Glaudini?
Add what you know to her page by using the "EasyEdit" button.
Name: Lola Glaudini
Birthday: November 24, 1972
Birthplace: New York, NY
Resides: New York
Status: Married to Stuart England - a Jewelry Designer, has two children.
Other Acting Roles:
She has had several recurring/starring roles in popular television programs including The Handler, The Sopranos, and NYPD Blue. She has also guest-starred in The King of Queens, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, Boomtown, Monk, ER, Las Vegas, and most recently, Law and Order: Criminal Intent.
Her feature film credits include: Your Friends & Neighbors, Groove, Down to You, Blow, and 7 Songs. She can now be seen in the feature film Invincible, starring Mark Wahlberg.
On stage, Glaudini starred in Demonology at the Mark Taper Forum, for which she won a Dramalogue award as Best Actress, and in The Poison Tree, written by her father, playwright Robert Glaudini, also at the Mark Taper Forum.
- Lola has black hair and brown eyes.
- She is of Italian descent.
- Lola Glaudini is the daughter of actor/writer Robert Glaudini. Bob guest-starred a few times on NYPD Blue as the father of "Dolores Mayo", a recurring character Lola played on the show. Before playing Dolores, she appeared as another character in an earlier episode that her father co-wrote.
- In 1997, Lola played the part of "Anna" in the movie Without a Map.
- Lola left the series Criminal Minds only six episodes into the second season.
- She has portrayed a Law Enforcement Officer in The Handler, The Sopranos, ER, Criminal Minds, and Drive Thru.
- Lola will be portraying Kat, the editor of a reporter investigating the disappearance of Janet (Daisy Betts) in the upcoming Fox TV Studios series for NBC called Persons Unknown, which is supposed to premeire on March 3rd, 2010 after Mercy ends it's first season. The cast of the show includes Jason Wiles (Third Watch, In Plain Sight) as Joe. Watch the first full trailer [here] at the official series website.
Why Lola Glaudini left the show:
"They were looking to bring in a female agent who was unknown to the unit. Ed [Bernero, the show's executive producer] said, 'We've grown complacent as writers with who these people are, and we need to shake it up.'" Characters get written out of shows all the time, especially on shows like this and especially when producers want to make changes from season to season. If there's more to the actress's departure than a creative desire to shake things up, I'm not aware of it. As I've said before, at least with Elle's character, they gave her plenty of dramatic context for leaving the team. It's not like she just disappeared without an explanation."
See Also: Joe Mantegna | Thomas Gibson | AJ Cook | Shemar Moore | Matthew Gray Gubler | Kirsten Vangsness | Rachel Nichols | Mandy Patinkin (Former) | Lola Glaudini (Former) | Paget Brewster (Former) |
Latest page update: made by DerekMorganIsHot
, May 17 2012, 6:44 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DerekMorganIsHot
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
Keyword tags: None
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|AMNC73316||Elle||1||Nov 26 2011, 10:06 AM EST by NikitaCriMi|
Thread started: Nov 10 2011, 6:46 PM EST Watch
i used to dislike her until a saw an epsiode i never saw before about a rapist trying to get women pregnant. when she seeked him out after he was released and shot him. i was like nofulippinway!!!!!! no i love her. and i know its coming to the end of her run considering prentiss replaced her. i just wanna say this episode changed my perception of Elle.
4 out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?
Keyword tags: lola glaudini
Showing 1 of 1 threads for this page