Sign in or
Know more about Thomas Gibson?
Add what you know to his page by using the "EasyEdit" button.
Birthday: July 3, 1962, 50 years old
Birthplace: Charleston, SC
Where he lives now: San Antonio, TX
Status: Married with three children
Hobbies: Belly Dancing, Playing Golf
Favorite Color: Blue
Big Break: 1985 David Hare's a Map of the World
Other Acting Roles:
Before taking the part of family man Aaron "Hotch" Hotchner on "Criminal Minds", Thomas Gibson spent five years starring in the hit series "Dharma & Greg." He's also been featured in series such as "Chicago Hope" and "Caroline and the City," as well as in mini-series including "Tales of the City," "More Tales of the City," "The Kennedys of Massachusetts" and "A Will of Their Own." He has also had roles in feature films including "Psycho Beach Party," "The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas" and "Eyes Wide Shut."
Thomas Gibson met his wife, Christine, in Paris. They married in 1993.Together they have 3 children; Sons J.P. (James Parker), (1999 June 23); Travis Carter (2002 July 1) and daughter Agatha Marie (2004 April 28).
Thomas attend the College of Charleston and interned at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. He ended up winning a scholarship to Julliard School and pursued his studies and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree.
- Thomas is left-handed.
- Thomas plays the ukulele (taught himself the song "Singin' in the Rain" on it).
- Worked with Mandy Patinkin on the TV series, Chicago Hope and again on Criminal Minds.
- On Tuesday, March 19, 2000 he substituted for Regis Philbin on Live with Regis and Kelly.
- Was born on the same day as Tom Cruise. The two appeared together in "Eyes Wide Shut" and "Far and Away".
- According to the rest of the Criminal Minds cast, Gibson is a really funny guy on the set.
- Gibson, who grew up in South Carolina, mentioned that he and Stephen Colbert, host of The Colbert Report, grew up in the same hometown. Gibson said, "He's married to the girl that was the Cinderella to my Prince Charming when I was 12."
- Thomas Gibson participates in the Bob Hope Celebrity Classic Golf Tournament. Website
- Sons: James Parker Gibson and Travis Carter Gibson
- Daughter: Agatha Marie Gibson
- His favorite kids movie is Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- His favorite book is Boxcar Children
- His favorite band is The Beatles
- His sign is cancer
- His nickname is Tom
- Thomas Gibson doesn't let his children watch Criminal Minds. He says maybe when they are 40. Read the full article here.
See Also: Joe Mantegna | Thomas Gibson | AJ Cook | Shemar Moore | Matthew Gray Gubler | Kirsten Vangsness | Rachel Nichols | Mandy Patinkin (Former) | Lola Glaudini (Former) | Paget Brewster (Former) |
Latest page update: made by DerekMorganIsHot
, May 17 2012, 6:38 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by DerekMorganIsHot
1 word added
1 word deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.