Discussion: What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
genesis4kt
genesis4kt
What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?
Oct 3 2008, 2:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2008, 2:49 PM EDT
I missed the next episode as I am in finals. I hope that they did not kill her off as she has a great personality and intelligence. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Madaline75
1. RE: What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?
Oct 3 2008, 2:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2008, 2:57 PM EDT
She got rushed to hospital but recovered, they said she could actually walk out of there in a couple of days. She left the hosptial anyway and the guy stalked her and tried to shoot her again. They caught him eventually when he turned up at the BAU. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
genesis4kt
genesis4kt
2. RE: What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?
Oct 3 2008, 3:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2008, 3:00 PM EDT
"She got rushed to hospital but recovered, they said she could actually walk out of there in a couple of days. She left the hosptial anyway and the guy stalked her and tried to shoot her again. They caught him eventually when he turned up at the BAU."
Thank goodness. I really wanted to see it and missed it. I knew that he was a creep from the beginning when they primarily showed him in the coffee shop. Something about him did not set right with me. Thanks for responding I appreciate it. I have been wanting to know all week. :)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
genesis4kt
genesis4kt
3. RE: What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?
Oct 3 2008, 3:02 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2008, 3:02 PM EDT
Thanks Madaline75. I knew that he was a creep from the beginning. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Madaline75
4. RE: What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?
Oct 3 2008, 3:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2008, 3:03 PM EDT
Lol, no problem. I didn't go into too much detail because I don't want to spoil it for you when you do get to see it. It was a really good episode, you'll enjoy it. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

nanruz
5. RE: What happened to Garcia after that Creep Colby shot her?
Oct 22 2008, 8:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 22 2008, 8:09 PM EDT
Thank you- Madeline75!! I thought she got killed off, also... glad she didn't! She's great! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?