Discussion: Morgans Tattoos?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
ReidFanGirl
ReidFanGirl
Morgans Tattoos?
Jan 21 2009, 2:18 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2009, 2:18 PM EST
Well its pretty clear that Morgan has a tattoo of something (anyone know what?) on his left bicep, and does he have one on his neck? I saw it during Soul Mates, or maybe was that just a tag or something from his shirt. Am I slow that I didn't notice this, and does anyone else know anything about his tattoos? They're kind of cool :] 3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: derek morgan tattoos
jareaufan
jareaufan
1. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Jan 21 2009, 2:44 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 21 2009, 2:44 PM EST
Yeah, Shemar Moore does have a few tattoos.

You can see the lion one that he has on the eight row down here: http://criminalmindswiki.wetpaint.com/page/Shemar+Moore+Photos

Or a larger version here:
http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/48/29/0000034829_20061021020529.jpg

There also seems to be a tattoo of his initials on his other arm:
http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/8315/smooregw0.jpg
3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Morgan_Lover
Morgan_Lover
2. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Aug 18 2009, 4:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 18 2009, 4:45 PM EDT
Well....Shemar has a tattoo on his right arm(which is lions head), on his left arm(is i think his initials or something, he has a tattoo on the back of his neck & also he has a tattoo on his lower back & his leg. I think they all look amazing on him. 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
JecaCSI
JecaCSI
3. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Sep 22 2009, 9:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 22 2009, 9:12 AM EDT
Those are some great pics! :D
I didn't know about the other tatoos,other than a lion... But they really look great on him! :)
0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
criminalmindsfreak
criminalmindsfreak
4. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Jan 2 2010, 2:38 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2010, 2:38 PM EST
he has 3 one on his right bicep (a lion) one on his left bicep ( few S's or someting like that) and one on his neck, i not sure what the one on his neck is.
ANYBODY KNOW?
Do you find this valuable?    

stephylove115
5. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Mar 26 2010, 3:59 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 26 2010, 3:59 PM EDT
shemar moore has a tattoo of a tribal peace sign on his left bicep, and a portrait of a lion head on his right bicep. he has another on his back, dont really kno wat it is yet, and he has another on his leg, but i dont kno wat that one is either. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Epsilon08
Epsilon08
6. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Apr 7 2010, 6:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2010, 7:45 PM EDT
Guess that makes 4 tatoos.. :D

left & right biceps, his back, and his leg..

right biceps is a lion head tattoo... left one is his own initials.. SM on Old English writings.. but i don't know what tattoo he has for his back and leg. never saw a clear picture of it.

But does anyone know when Shemar got those tattoos? There are several Shemar videos on youtube showing him without a tattoo.. (check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHJA8CPrXAY). I don't know whether this was an old video of him..but it was posted on Nov 08...Do you think this is Shemar?? or was he one of his stunt. I know he got a stunt / a double (he use his stunt a lot on the first 5 episode on season 5 because he broke his leg on bike accident). It's weird, no tattoos on his left and right arm.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
RenegadeAngel16
RenegadeAngel16
7. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Feb 5 2013, 11:48 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 5 2013, 11:48 AM EST
I think its a stylized (tribal) bird thats what it looked like to me. I saw a wing and a head so I think thats right. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Kundryathalia
Kundryathalia
8. RE: Morgans Tattoos?
Feb 28 2013, 8:03 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 28 2013, 8:03 AM EST
Hmmm.perhaps are these some kind of henna tattoos?
I mean these ones that are temporary,not definitive tattoed in the skin.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)