Discussion: William LaMontagne Jr.Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 35 of 35  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
joellealiee
joellealiee
20. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Apr 25 2010, 8:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2010, 8:55 PM EDT
"I love his accent and him and JJ are cute together. I agree with some of the other posts I think we need to see more of him and Henry, delve more into JJ's family life and how her work effects them"
Have you like kidnapped my brain? You have like the exact same mind as me. I totally agree!
Do you find this valuable?    
XoxoxmjxoxoX
XoxoxmjxoxoX
21. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Apr 25 2010, 9:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2010, 9:19 PM EDT
i think he's pretty gorgeous (Reids still number one though...)

joellealiee, if you still want the address, i dont know it but i found a website a while ago where you can contact star's agents... it might have tv show writers too.. it costs a couple of dollars to actually see the address but i can try to find the site again if you want
JJfan84
JJfan84
22. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Apr 26 2010, 12:57 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 12:57 PM EDT
No but it is nice to see there are other fellow fans out there that feel like I do. Do you find this valuable?    
joellealiee
joellealiee
23. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Apr 26 2010, 5:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 26 2010, 5:23 PM EDT
"i think he's pretty gorgeous (Reids still number one though...)

joellealiee, if you still want the address, i dont know it but i found a website a while ago where you can contact star's agents... it might have tv show writers too.. it costs a couple of dollars to actually see the address but i can try to find the site again if you want"
I wouldn't actually, ahhaha. Maybe for a season 6 ending? =P
I do'nt know. I probably wouldn't acutally send them anything and just hope they can read minds long distance (;
XoxoxmjxoxoX
XoxoxmjxoxoX
24. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Apr 28 2010, 7:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 28 2010, 7:20 PM EDT
hahaa okeydoke Do you find this valuable?    
PAGETluvsNCIS
PAGETluvsNCIS
25. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Jun 16 2010, 1:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2010, 1:37 PM EDT
As a "fellow" Louisianian, I have to say.......I hate his accent. It's unrealistic for someone from New Orleans Do you find this valuable?    
AJayBrewster
AJayBrewster
26. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Jun 16 2010, 8:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2010, 8:29 PM EDT
I think he is very good looking and I love his accent. I think it's awesome. I just love hearing his voice. :) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
PAGETluvsNCIS
PAGETluvsNCIS
27. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Jun 17 2010, 4:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 17 2010, 4:32 AM EDT
"As a "fellow" Louisianian, I have to say.......I hate his accent. It's unrealistic for someone from New Orleans"
Well, to say I hat it would be too harsh. It's cyte.....but not realistic, leading me to dislike it. Does that make sense?
CarrieAnnB
CarrieAnnB
28. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Jun 17 2010, 10:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 17 2010, 10:48 AM EDT
I like Will. At first, I'll admit, I was pretty biased with Reid and JJ so I kind of thought he just got in the way, but recently I rewatched Jones and kept thinking, "God, he is really cute and works so well with JJ." Every episode he's been in they portray him as a very good fit for her. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
XoxoxmjxoxoX
XoxoxmjxoxoX
29. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Jun 18 2010, 12:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 18 2010, 12:41 AM EDT
i wouldnt know anything about the real New Orleans accent, seeing as how ive never talked to someone from New Orleans, but the other day i was watching TV and i was like "OMG are they in New Orleans ? " and mum was like "yeah, how did you know ?" and i was like "THEY TALK LIKE WILL! ! ! ! "
i got a few strange looks from the family... LoL
PAGETluvsNCIS
PAGETluvsNCIS
30. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Jun 20 2010, 9:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 20 2010, 9:42 AM EDT
My mom watched a episode with Will and she said "You sound like him......he sounds like he's Creole, no way he was from New Orleans though." and I just looked at her. I guess I sound Creole. And maybe I'm not used to the Cajun/Creole accents on TV......they sound very different in person Do you find this valuable?    
reidfan175
reidfan175
31. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
May 2 2011, 7:00 AM EDT | Post edited: May 2 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
When I first saw William LaMontagne Jnr., I wasn't that impressed, because I was all for JJ and Reid, but now I think he's cute and I love his accent!! Though I do think that JJ should have been more supportive of Reid and perhaps she should have said something to him because he was going through a tough time after being kidnapped and he was taking those drugs... where were you JJ??? xxx 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SpencerReidLUVA
SpencerReidLUVA
32. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Oct 4 2011, 3:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2011, 3:11 AM EDT
"(: That'd be so cool .
I doubt they'd do a whole episode though . But maybe they'd be like married and then get a case and she has to go back to the BAU office in her wedding dress .
(: or some psycopath tried to kill Will at their wedding or something . That'd be pretty intense ."
Hahaha, I can see that happening. But I think they should do a whole episode, because it would be a huge milestone for JJ, and it would be very well celebrated. I can picture JJ perfectly in a slim, sleeveless wedding dress, with her blonde hair pulled into a loose bun.

I personally am a little 50/50 with Will. I like him, he's cute, he's got a funny accent (no offense to any Southerners), but at the same time, I kinda don't as well. I really dont know why.
CyrstalStar
CyrstalStar
33. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Oct 21 2011, 6:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 21 2011, 6:49 AM EDT
"Hahaha, I can see that happening. But I think they should do a whole episode, because it would be a huge milestone for JJ, and it would be very well celebrated. I can picture JJ perfectly in a slim, sleeveless wedding dress, with her blonde hair pulled into a loose bun.

I personally am a little 50/50 with Will. I like him, he's cute, he's got a funny accent (no offense to any Southerners), but at the same time, I kinda don't as well. I really dont know why."
I'd love it so much if they got married. My heart would explode from the cuteness. I love Will, though I do understand why some people don't.

Danielle_Monique
34. RE: William LaMontagne Jr.
Nov 10 2011, 4:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2011, 4:15 AM EST
"what does everyone think of him? i personally love his accent and he is pretty hot. him and JJ are cute together even though i prefer Reid and JJ. "
I really like Will. I too am a fan of his accent. They are absolutely cute together. Not a fan of JJ and Reid though, it would be just too weird especially because they work together.
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)