Discussion: Derek's MumReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts
PAGETluvsNCIS
PAGETluvsNCIS
Derek's Mum
Apr 29 2010, 10:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 10:58 AM EDT
I found that the actress who played Derek's mother( who I believe is Kerrie Keane)was a tad too young for the part. Guessing that Derek is about 36 now(his character,not SM), his mom would be around 60. Considering the episode was in Season 2, 2006-2007, he would be 33, making his mother 58-ish. Kerrie Keane LOOKS around Shemar Moore's age, making her more likely his sister, rather than his mother. Anyone else agree? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
XoxoxmjxoxoX
XoxoxmjxoxoX
1. RE: Derek's Mum
Apr 29 2010, 11:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2010, 11:24 PM EDT
yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Tosca64
Tosca64
2. RE: Derek's Mum
Apr 30 2010, 9:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2010, 9:08 AM EDT
I am sure Ms Keene would be very pleased that you think she is too young to be Shemar Moore's mother. The IMDB site does not give Ms Keene's date of birth but does say that she graduated from McMaster University in Hamilton Ontario in 1970. Also she attended the same high school as my husband in Waterdown Ontario although she was a year behind him. Our oldest child is 33 so her actual age is about right. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
PAGETluvsNCIS
PAGETluvsNCIS
3. RE: Derek's Mum
Apr 30 2010, 1:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 30 2010, 1:24 PM EDT
I figured that she was too young by her looks, though. Not that sure about her real age, but looking at her I thought that she was 30-35. She aged very gracefully :) 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
DiamondClear
DiamondClear
4. RE: Derek's Mum
Sep 20 2010, 4:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 4:46 PM EDT
Honestly, I think it's great that her age is about right to be his mom, but she doesn't look like it. Isn't that what people pay hordes of money for? And with his sisters, Morgan is the "baby"! So she's great!!! But I see your point PAGETluvsNCIS. On the Cosby Show, the classic-ly beautiful Phylicia Rashad played mom to Sabrina LeBeau (Sondra) , but Ms.Rashad was really only 10 years older than she!! Couldn't really be her mom!!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)