Discussion: Garcia Married?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts
MorganNGarciaPlease
MorganNGarciaPlease
Garcia Married?
Oct 16 2010, 5:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 16 2010, 5:18 AM EDT
Has anyone else heard a rumor that Garcia and Kevin are getting married this season? I really REALLY hope not! I cannot stand Kevin Lynch. That would be such a bad idea.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
jareaufan
jareaufan
1. RE: Garcia Married?
Nov 22 2010, 3:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 3:51 PM EST
I haven't heard this rumor anywhere. I doubt it's true. Do you find this valuable?    
hetaj
hetaj
2. RE: Garcia Married?
Nov 22 2010, 11:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 11:00 PM EST
I hope it's not true either. I hate Kevin Lynch. He's just too creepy for some reason :P 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
FENT26
FENT26
3. RE: Garcia Married?
Nov 3 2011, 7:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 3 2011, 7:37 AM EDT
"I haven't heard this rumor anywhere. I doubt it's true."
Held at Ralph Engelstad Arena. Grand Folks, ND.
Do you find this valuable?    

SarahKasher
4. RE: Garcia Married?
Apr 13 2012, 12:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2012, 12:52 PM EDT
There is going to be a wedding during the season finale of a 'long time couple' to make something positive after the negative of Prentiss (Paget) leaving. Personally I think (and hope!) it's JJ and Will as it's about time they get married.. It kind of fits as well as little Henry is making an appearance as well as JJ's mother Sandy Jareau. We'll have to wait and see!! :) Do you find this valuable?    
ReidJJCMILoveYou
ReidJJCMILoveYou
5. RE: Garcia Married?
Apr 13 2012, 1:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 13 2012, 1:00 PM EDT
Hmm somehow I doubt that Garcia and Kevin marry as she was clearly against it in an episode beforehand... it seemes more probable that JJ and Will marry cause they've been a couple for a longer time as Garcia and Kevin and they have a son together Do you find this valuable?    
ReidPrentissJJGarcia
ReidPrentissJJGarcia
6. RE: Garcia Married?
Apr 14 2012, 11:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 14 2012, 11:29 AM EDT
I agree that Garcia and Kevin probably won't get married, as, already said above, it would be against Garcia's wishes. Although, I hope Will and JJ get married, as JJ's mum is in the episode. Do you find this valuable?    
suceress
suceress
7. RE: Garcia Married?
May 11 2012, 2:58 AM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2012, 2:58 AM EDT
Well, you should be happy to know that not only are Kevin and Garcia not getting married, but they are no longer a couple.
Nicholas Brendan was at a convention answering questions and someone mentioned CM and his character dating Garcia. He said something about "Sucks that we have to talk about it in past tense" and then started to say because they broke up. He got out the "br-" and then stopped himself.

Given the promo photos showed some of the team members in their wedding attire and Garcia was wearing a dress of a guest I think it is safe to assume it is JJ getting married-- especially since JJ's mom will be there.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)