Discussion: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" JareauReported This is a featured thread

Showing 9 posts
LuvDr.Reid
LuvDr.Reid
The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Apr 10 2011, 5:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2011, 5:28 PM EDT
Hey! As we all konw, JJ has had many different hairstyles throught the show, which is your favorite? And, my hair is just like JJ's. How would you describe her hair in Season 2? Layered? I'm not sure... 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
LuvDr.Reid
LuvDr.Reid
1. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Apr 19 2011, 12:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 12:36 PM EDT
Hello?? 1  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
smiley4099
smiley4099
2. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Apr 19 2011, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 3:07 PM EDT
I love the loose curls she had in sometimes in season five, in the season six premiere, and in "Lauren." I've loved all her hairstyles, actually, except when she had it cut short in (I think) late season three or early season four. Personally, I just love long hair. 3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
crimiclaoc
crimiclaoc
3. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Apr 19 2011, 2:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 2:23 PM EDT
I loved the Season Five hair too. She always looks good. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
LuvDr.Reid
LuvDr.Reid
4. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Apr 20 2011, 5:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 20 2011, 5:17 PM EDT
"I love the loose curls she had in sometimes in season five, in the season six premiere, and in "Lauren." I've loved all her hairstyles, actually, except when she had it cut short in (I think) late season three or early season four. Personally, I just love long hair."
Ya, Season 5 she looked good. But not the short hair, I liked her hair best in Season 2 and 5 with the bangs.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
smiley4099
smiley4099
5. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Apr 21 2011, 2:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 21 2011, 2:52 PM EDT
"Ya, Season 5 she looked good. But not the short hair, I liked her hair best in Season 2 and 5 with the bangs."
Another one I liked was in late season two when she had it kinda tousled and messy.
LuvDr.Reid
LuvDr.Reid
6. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
May 4 2011, 2:30 PM EDT | Post edited: May 4 2011, 2:30 PM EDT
"Another one I liked was in late season two when she had it kinda tousled and messy."
Yup same here:)
mrs.spencer.reid.:)
mrs.spencer.reid.:)
7. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
May 5 2011, 3:40 PM EDT | Post edited: May 5 2011, 3:40 PM EDT
I loved her hair back when the show was first starting out, when she had the side bangs. I thought they were really cute! I also liked her loose curls (as previously mentioned on here). And I thought her hair looked GORGEOUS at Prentiss' "funeral" when she had it in that loose updo! It was sooo pretty. I personally just think JJ looks amazing all the time! She's so dang pretty! :] 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Apolline
Apolline
8. RE: The many hairstyles of Agent Jennifer "JJ" Jareau
Jun 11 2012, 10:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2012, 10:32 AM EDT
"Hey! As we all konw, JJ has had many different hairstyles throught the show, which is your favorite? And, my hair is just like JJ's. How would you describe her hair in Season 2? Layered? I'm not sure..."
I love JJ's hair in season 5: she has bangs (a fringe?) and it's very nice. But I love every hairstyle because she's so pretty, I like it when she wears a ponytail too. I prefer when she has long hair.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)