Discussion: Shemar Moore Slams Mandy Patinkin For LeavingReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
Rossi#1Fan
Rossi#1Fan
Shemar Moore Slams Mandy Patinkin For Leaving
Jul 27 2011, 5:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2011, 5:29 AM EDT
That was kind of rude of Shemar to be saying that because it was Mandy`s choice to leave Criminal Minds and Shemar is complaining about things he does. It`s true that he enjoys singing more than acting because I watched an interview, so now that he`s left Criminal Minds he can go on and find a role in a musical if that`s what he truly wants to do. 11  out of 21 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
AgentJareau
AgentJareau
1. RE: Shemar Moore Slams Mandy Patinkin For Leaving
Jul 29 2011, 8:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2011, 10:25 PM EDT
"That was kind of rude of Shemar to be saying that because it was Mandy`s choice to leave Criminal Minds and Shemar is complaining about things he does. It`s true that he enjoys singing more than acting because I watched an interview, so now that he`s left Criminal Minds he can go on and find a role in a musical if that`s what he truly wants to do."
I really don't think Shemar was trying to be rude. He was just upset about Mandy leaving because Mandy basically left without an explanation. So I understand why Shemar was upset. But then again, I also understand why Mandy decided to leave. In another article, I read that Mandy didn't like the dark nature of the show. I'm not sure if this is mean for me to say, but I'm kind of glad he's not on the show anymore. Because we would have never gotten Joe Mantegna on the show. But it's like you said, "he can go and find a role in a musical if that's truly what he wants to do." And I agree with that. I'm sorry if any of this seemed mean or rude. It was not my intention to be rude or mean.
6  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

gibrianna77
2. RE: Shemar Moore Slams Mandy Patinkin For Leaving
Jul 30 2011, 5:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 30 2011, 5:41 AM EDT
Shemar was upset and sad that Mandy left without telling anybody that he was not coming back. I too read the article where Mandy said he didn`t like the dark nature of the show. In an later article Mandy even said he could not understand why people watched such a dark show. So Mandy was slamming the fans of CM for watching the show. That was rude. But I hope Mandy is happy with whatever he is doing now and I am glad Joe Mantegna replaced him. I love Joe and Rossi is awesome. 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Aaron'sgurl
Aaron'sgurl
3. RE: Shemar Moore Slams Mandy Patinkin For Leaving
Sep 2 2011, 8:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 2 2011, 8:54 PM EDT
I don't think that Shemar was trying to be rude at all, he has a right to an opinion, especially if they are asking him about the topic. I agree that Shemar was more upset not necessarily that Mandy left, but that he left without an explanation as AgentJareau nicely pointed out. The thing that gets me is that Mandy has a history of leaving without any explanations;-( For that reason, I can't really support fans who say they want him back on the show. Personally, I prefer Joe, who is such a humble person. He fits well with the rest of the cast. 9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?