Discussion: Morgan and GarciaReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 48  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 | Next
joediffie57
joediffie57
Morgan and Garcia
Nov 15 2007, 7:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2007, 7:48 AM EST
I think that the two of them are going to hook up. I don't think they will get married but there will be something just because of how the phone call between the two of them ended. I think Morgan will start something maybe out of guilt or maybe because he really does care about her. 23  out of 35 found this valuable. Do you?    

bronxcheer
1. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Nov 15 2007, 7:54 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2007, 7:54 AM EST
I think they care alot about each other, but not romantically. It's a game they play with each other. I hope Morgan doesn't start something and lead Garcia on out of guilt. That would not be good. 16  out of 25 found this valuable. Do you?    

misayers
2. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Nov 15 2007, 11:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2007, 11:14 AM EST
I think Morgan and Garcia are like Will & Grace. They both have different taste in a mate. They are great for each other as friends but never more. I don't think either one of them would want anything differently. 14  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    
kavileighanna
kavileighanna
3. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Nov 15 2007, 11:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2007, 11:49 AM EST
I can see them having a romantic relationship just because of the depth of caring that they display in the show and the fun flirting they do. At the same time, I can see why people wouldn't and why it's a game. It's the same game she plays with Reid, but I don't think it has the same undertone to it as the game she plays with Morgan.
Do I think that there's a marriage and long lasting permanent relationship there? Not really, no because both of them play the flirting/dating game (well, by self-admission apparently Garcia doesn't play the "dating" game but she does flirt). But I do think there's an undercurrent there that when addressed can lead to at the very least a loose romantic relationship.
5  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
sue1313
sue1313
4. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Nov 15 2007, 5:48 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2007, 5:48 PM EST
She does flrt with all the guys and there is nothing wrong with that. I do think she cares for Reid but more like a sister to him. I think she is more romantic about Morgan. In the Super Bowl Game show when Morgan was dancing with the pretty girls she was tick off about it. I can't wait for next week to see what happens. 9  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

socialgal5
5. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Jan 29 2008, 10:14 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2008, 10:14 AM EST
I think(from personal experience) that Morgan and Garcia merely flirt with one another for fun. Most times if you wanted an office romance where it was prevented, you wouldn't flirt like that with someone. It would make it more obvious. I do think they love each other though---like brother and sister or good friends but certainly NOT in a romantic way. 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
garcia_fan
garcia_fan
6. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 13 2008, 11:17 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 13 2008, 11:17 PM EST
I read semewhere that Kevin Lynch is goint o appear in some more episodes. Maybe Garcia wil, find her way with him instead. 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
sue1313
sue1313
7. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 14 2008, 12:10 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 14 2008, 12:10 PM EST
I really don't see Garcia and Morgan doing anything but flirting. I am not sure it is against the rules. Gideon pretty much set up the date with Reid and JJ. I don't think it was just because he wanted Reid to experience a date because in "Somebody Watching" Reid was interested in the girl and Gideon did not encourage it. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
#1hotchfan
#1hotchfan
8. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 15 2008, 9:34 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2008, 9:34 AM EST
"I read semewhere that Kevin Lynch is goint o appear in some more episodes. Maybe Garcia wil, find her way with him instead."
Kevin Lynch was interviewed and said he was going to be filming more episodes now that the writer's strike was over - so yup, he'll be returning!!!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sue1313
sue1313
9. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 15 2008, 9:55 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2008, 9:55 AM EST
Want to bet that he is coming back to see Garcia! So much for any rules, if there are any. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bessie_Mae
Bessie_Mae
10. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 15 2008, 11:25 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2008, 11:25 AM EST
They said in one of the early episodes that there's no rule against agents socializing (which I assume means dating, since that's what Reid was talking about when he mentioned it to Morgan). But, even if there were, I don't know if it would apply to Kevin and Garcia since they're not in the same department. If Kevin works for Internal Affairs (I could be wrong about that) that would be a different area than Garcia altogether. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Cathain
Cathain
11. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 15 2008, 11:31 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2008, 11:31 AM EST
"Kevin Lynch was interviewed and said he was going to be filming more episodes now that the writer's strike was over - so yup, he'll be returning!!!"
Was Kevin the Computer-Guy in the episode where Garcia was shot?
Do you find this valuable?    
sue1313
sue1313
12. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 15 2008, 11:47 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2008, 11:47 AM EST
Yes Cathain he was and they seemed to like each other.

I had forgotten about that Bessie Mae. You are right.
garcia_fan
garcia_fan
13. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 16 2008, 7:22 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2008, 7:22 AM EST
"Was Kevin the Computer-Guy in the episode where Garcia was shot?"
Yes that's him all right.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
ldydi1942
ldydi1942
14. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 16 2008, 3:39 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2008, 3:39 PM EST
"Kevin Lynch was interviewed and said he was going to be filming more episodes now that the writer's strike was over - so yup, he'll be returning!!!"
I can see the look in their eyes as she says "you're good" and he says "your better". How sweet.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sue1313
sue1313
15. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 16 2008, 5:33 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2008, 5:33 PM EST
I am looking forward to this development with Garcia. Kevin is cute and smart and they have a lot in common. Morgan may be surprise when he doesn't get all of her flirting. I do so love the play that goes back and forth between Garcia and Morgan. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
simone23
simone23
16. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 19 2008, 5:15 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2008, 5:15 AM EST
"I am looking forward to this development with Garcia. Kevin is cute and smart and they have a lot in common. Morgan may be surprise when he doesn't get all of her flirting. I do so love the play that goes back and forth between Garcia and Morgan."
First, I woud love to see Morgan and Grcia go on a date. It would be interesting because they are so different! And, I admit that Kevin and Garcia do have a lot in common. Also, Sue1313 you stated that Moran is going to be surprised when he does not get all of her flirting. And , when that hppens his feelings are going to come out. This is what I think sue 1313!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
sue1313
sue1313
17. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 19 2008, 5:59 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2008, 5:59 AM EST
I am with you on that simone23. I think Morgan has more feelings then he wants to admit. He watches over her and wants to make sure she is happy, it could just be friendship but most men are not that attentive unless they have deeper feelings. I too would like to know what they are. It could just be that he is so use to taking care of his sisters and mother that he thinks of her in that way. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

MindsFan
18. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 19 2008, 8:09 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2008, 8:09 AM EST
I agree with Sue1313. I think Morgan views Garcia as another one of his sisters. He just likes to have fun with her at work. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
ldydi1942
ldydi1942
19. RE: Morgan and Garcia
Feb 19 2008, 11:31 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2008, 11:31 AM EST
"I am with you on that simone23. I think Morgan has more feelings then he wants to admit. He watches over her and wants to make sure she is happy, it could just be friendship but most men are not that attentive unless they have deeper feelings. I too would like to know what they are. It could just be that he is so use to taking care of his sisters and mother that he thinks of her in that way."
I'd like to think there is more to their feelings for each other than friendship. When he calls her baby girl it makes me tingle. They are both such great actors and such beautiful people.

Is Rossi growing on you guys more now than in the beginning?

I just bought season 1 on DVD. Hopefully it will be here before the weekend so this Saturday, when the kids are gone, I can sit back and watch television all day long. Maybe if it's not going to rain I will turn the spa on and sit in there with my portable DVD player and really enjoy life.

I just want to thank you friends one more time for allowing me to be a part of your group. I have so much fun and have enjoyed chatting with all of you.

#1 - Talk to you in the lounge.
2 3 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)